Adult Coloring Envelope to Print and Color
It’s the season to write more letters! Are you bored by the same, simple white envelopes? Would you like to surprise your penpal or wedding guests with truly unique stationery? Or maybe you’re a stationery addict like me and can never have enough paper crafts? 🙂
If you answered any of the above questions with a YES, you’re in the right place!
This printable coloring page will let you create highly personalized envelopes in 6 easy steps:
1. Purchase this template and print it on paper of your choice.
2. Pick your color palette and color in the design (or leave it black & white if you want).
3. Cut around the envelope shape.
4. Fold paper along the dashed lines.
5. Use glue on the envelope flaps (see the lined area)
6. Glue the envelope and ta-daaah! You’ve got yourself a stunning envelope to send, gift or to keep secrets in.
Don’t forget to tag @annagrunduls and #annagrundulsdesign on social media. I can’t wait to see what you created!
Sharing is caring! Spread the word:
There are no reviews yet.