Printable Heart Adult Coloring Garland
Time to celebrate! Whether you’re decorating for a wedding, birthday or a holiday like Valentine’s Day, this DIY garland is the way to go! Pick a color palette that matches your event or decor and you can always match the occasion with a stylish accent.
Create a custom garland in 5 easy steps:
1. Purchase this file and print multiple copies of the bunting flag.
Pro tip: Adjust the scale in the printing window to make the coloring page smaller or bigger!
2. Pick your color palette and color in the flags any way you want.
Or just leave them black and white, that would work as well!
3. Cut out the flags from the pages and fold over the top bar to the back.
4. Place a string or ribbon between the top bar and the flag. Glue paper together.
5. Decorate! Hang up your new garland where everyone can see it and enjoy!
Don’t forget to tag @annagrunduls and #annagrundulsdesign in your posts on social media. I can’t wait to see your stunning decorations 🙂
Sharing is caring! Spread the word:
There are no reviews yet.