Terms & Conditions – Anna Grunduls Design Online Shop
Following Terms and Conditions apply to every transaction made in the online shop Anna Grunduls Design at annagrunduls.com/shop.
Responsible for the sale and order fulfillment is the Anna Grunduls Design company, registered in the [Centralna Komisja Ewidencji i Informacji o Działalności Gospodarczej] on 05/13/2016 with the headquarters in Michała Kleofasa Ogińskiego 3/134, 03-318 in Warsaw, with the tax evidence number of PL5242801982 and REGON (Polish statistics evidention number) of 364453076, described as the “Seller” in the following document. The sales items are artworks by Anna Grunduls, mostly stationery, illustration prints and home decor.
Seller contact information:
phone: +48 608 109 266
§ 1 Definitions
1. Terms and Conditions – following document. In matter of providing services online, it’s the Terms and Conditions document in understanding of Polish Constitution (art. 8 ustawy z dnia 18 lipca 2002 r. o świadczeniu usług drogą elektroniczną (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 144, poz. 1204 ze zm.)).
2. Buyer – a person or company with the ability to perform legal actions, which on terms of the following Terms and Conditions document, places an order in the Anna Grunduls Design Online Shop.
3. Seller – Anna Grunduls Design company, providing services on terms as described in the following document and order summary.
4. Transaction object – item offered and described on the Shop page.
5. Merchandise – transaction object, that is part of the sales agreement.
6. Additional service – service not described in the shop offer, provided by the seller on the buyers request, related to the sold or offered items.
7. Sales Agreement – agreement between the seller and buyer, concluded with the use of Online Shop, in understand of Polish law (ustawa Kodeks Cywilny).
8. Online Shop (Shop) – online shop at annagrunduls.com/shop (also applicable for annagrunduls.com/pl/shop), via which orders can be placed.
9. Order – buyers statement of intent, specifying the art and number of merchandise, leading directly to a sales agreement.
§ 2 General rules
1. Following Terms and Conditions document specifies rules of using for the online shop, available at annagrunduls.com/shop (also applicable for annagrunduls.com/pl/shop).
2. Condition for order placement in the shop is acknowledging the Terms and Conditions and their acceptance.
3. Anna Grunduls Design shop performs sales online, with the use of internet connection.
4. All products offered in the Anna Grunduls Design shop are new, personally packaged and checked for any damages by the seller, legally enrolled on the Polish market.
5. Technical requirements for placing an order are for buyer to have access to an active e-mail account and a device with internet connection.
6. Buyer is committed to not deliver to the seller any content restricted by the Polish and international law, for example content preaching violence, discriminating or breaching anyone’s personal rights, copyrights and other rights of third party.
§ 3 Order placement
1. All prices shown in the Anna Grunduls Design Shop are expressed in either Polish Zloty (PLN) or American Dollars (USD), based on buyers location. Product prices do not include shipping costs.
2. Retail orders can only be placed via annagrunduls.com/shop. Wholesale buyers interested in placing a wholesale order are kindly asked to contact the seller directly to discuss wholesale discounts.
3. Orders via website can be placed 24/7, 7 days in a week, all days in the year, also on public holidays.
4. Order placement is successful, if the buyer fills in the checkout form correctly, including a precise shipping address and address e-mail.
5. Order is considered placed, when the above condition is fulfilled and the payment clears in buyer’s bank account.
6. In case of incomplete shipping/billing data, the seller will contact the buyer prior to preparing the shipment. If the contact with the buyer is impossible, the seller will cancel the order.
7. Buyer in process of placing an order may request a receipt or VAT invoice, which will be included in the shipped package or sent directly to buyer’s e-mail address. The agreement also authorizes the seller to issue a digital invoice, according to Polish law (rozporządzenie Ministra Finansów z dnia 20 grudnia 2012 r. w sprawie przesyłania faktur w formie elektronicznej, zasad ich przechowywania oraz trybu udostępniania organowi podatkowemu lub organowi kontroli skarbowej)
8. Order placement is tantamount to agreement for storing buyer’s personal data by the shop and processing it in order to fulfill the sales agreement. Buyer has every right for insight into his own personal data, changing it or requesting a removal.
9. Buyer can use the option of data saving by the system, in order to simplify future order placement. In this case, the buyer should create a username and password, necessary for account access. Buyers password isn’t known to the seller and should remain private.
10. After a successful order placement, buyer will receive (at the given e-mail address) an automatical confirmation from the online shop.
11. The time of order fulfillment starts as soon as the payment has cleared in the seller’s account or as soon as the order was placed, in case of credit card payment, PayPal payment or payment upon delivery.
§ 4 Shipping – cost and date
1. Merchandise is sent at the address indicated by the buyer at the checkout. Shop will inform the buyer in case of wrongly filled in order form, which can cause a delay or other issues with the shipment.
2. If the buyer has given a wrong or outdated address by the time of order placement, he is asked to contact the seller immediately at the e-mail address email@example.com. In case the order has been already shipped to the wrong address, buyer is responsible to cover any additional shipping costs that may occur, when forwarding the package to the right address.
3. All products available on stock are sent out within 1-3 business days of order placement (or payment clearance in case of bank transfer payment method), products made on order are shipped out within 5-7 business days. Delivery date depends on the shipping method chosen by the buyer.
4. Shipping cost are paid at the time of order placement, according to chosen by them shipping method. On the “cart” page, the buyer has the option to calculate shipping costs.
5. All shipment are fulfilled by the Polish National Post or international shipping carriers (UPS). In exceptional cases, seller might agree to a pick-up at the headquarters.
§ 5 Payments
1. For every order a receipt or VAT invoice is issued.
2. Available payment methods are cash on delivery (only available in Poland), PayPal payments and electronic payment methods hosted by eCard S.A., as follows:
eTransfers: Płacę z inteligo (inteligo), mTransfer (mBank S.A.), Przelew24 (Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.), Przelew z BPH (Bank BPH S.A.), Płacę z iPKO (PKO BP S.A.), Pekao24Przelew (Bank Pekao S.A.), Płacę z Citi Handlowy (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.), PayWay Toyota Bank (Toyota Bank S.A.), Płać z BOŚ (Bank Ochrony Środowiska S.A.), Płacę z Alior Bankiem (Alior Bank S.A.), Millennium – Płatności Internetowe (Bank Millennium S.A.), Płać z ING (ING Bank Śląski S.A.), Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A., Eurobank płatność online (Euro Bank S.A.), db Transfer (Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.), T-mobile Usługi Bankowe (Alior Sync S.A.), Płać z Plus Bank (Plus Bank S.A.), Płacę z IKO (PKO BP S.A.), Płacę z Idea-Bank (Idea Bank S.A.), Przelew Volkswagen Bank direct (Volkswagen Bank S.A.), PeoPay (Bank Pekao S.A.), e-transfer Pocztowy24 (Bank Pocztowy S.A.), BLIK (Polski Standard Płatności Sp. z o. o.)
Half-automatic transfers: Deutsche Bank Polska S.A., Invest Bank S.A., Raiffaisen Bank Polska S.A., Bank Pocztowy S.A., Bank Spółdzielczy we Wschowie, Millennium Bank S.A., Credit Agricole Bank S.A., Bank DnB Nord Polska S.A., Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
Credit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
§ 6 Sales agreement renouncement
1. Buyer, who made a distance sales agreement, has the right to renounce it without giving the reason, by placing a written statement within 14 days (according to Polish law: art. 7 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 2 marca 2000 r. o ochronie niektórych praw konsumentów oraz o odpowiedzialności za szkodę wyrządzona przez produkt niebezpieczny Dz.U. Nr 22, poz. 271 ze zm.). The time frame is impassable and counts from the day of order shipment or for sale of services – the date of order placement. The written statement should be sent to seller’s headquarters address (as given above). The buyer should inform the seller of making the statement via e-mail, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In case of sales agreement renouncement, the agreement is considered never places. All items should be returned in an unchanged condition.
3. Return should happen immediately, not later than 14 days after sales agreement renouncement.
4. According to the Polish law, non-refundable items are: services started or provided before the 14 days period for sales agreement renouncement, especially audio and visual records saved on computer data carriers, if the original packaging has been removed by the buyer, services which price depends on the price movement at the financial market, services and items with properties specified by the buyer, that can not be re-sold or that are easily destroyed, outdated, games and bets.
5. Products can only be returned in original packaging, in unchanged condition.
§ 7 Complaints
1. Items offered in the Anna Grunduls Design Shop do not have a guarantee. Exceptions can be made on wholesale buyer’s request or when the listing specifically states, a guarantee is included and on what terms.
2. All complaints should be sent to the seller’s address.
3. When making a complaint, defective product should be returned, together with a receipt or invoice and signed original of the written complaint.
4. For international orders (outside of Poland), it’s possible to make a complaint in a digital form. To do so, a scan or digital version of the written complaint should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com, along pictures unequivocally showing the defect and scan of the receipt. In case of a defective wholesale order, at least 20% of the products should be presented on the pictures.
5. Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days from it’s placement. If the complaint is considered in favor of the buyer, seller will repair, replace the item for a new one or refund the item value to the buyer.
6. If the item is not compatible with the sales agreement, buyer may request a repair without additional fees or an exchange, unless the repair or exchange are impossible or are associated overly high costs. By the overly high costs judgment, the price and the incompatibility measure are taken into account (According to Polish law: Ustawa z dnia 27 lipca 2002 r. o szczególnych warunkach ustawy konsumenckiej oraz o zmianie Kodeksu Cywilnego).
7. Buyer loses the powers specified in pt 5 of this paragraph, if the shop was not informed about the defect within 2 months since it was ascertained. Buyer must be informed about the willingness to place a complaint within 2 months since the sale.
8. If the complaint is considered in favor of the buyer and seller made a decision to refund the value of the product to the customer, the refund will be sent using the same form of payment, that the buyer used in the original transaction, unless both sides agree to a different form of a refund. In any case, buyer will not be charged for issuing a refund. In case of a credit card payment, funds will be returned to the same card.
1. The seller is also the admin of the database storing buyers personal data.
2. Personal information is used for order fulfillment and can be forwarded to shipping carriers responsible for the delivery of the purchased items. Buyer have the rights to access their personal data and their correction. Hand on of the personal data is unsolicited.
3. Information about methods and technical measures for detection and correction of wrong data:
Until the order is placed, buyer has the possibility to access and correct his personal information using the form at the checkout page.
Verification or correction of the order can also be requested by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org – changes forwarded this way apply as soon as a confirmation e-mail from the seller is received.
Buyers, who have an account in the online shop are able to change their data at annagrunduls.com/my-account.
4. Information about rules and methods of saving, securing and sharing of data by the buyer to the other side of the sales agreement:
Saving, securing and sharing of data and sales agreement provisions occurs in form of an automatic e-mail order confirmation after the order is placed or forwarding the specifications of the order to the buyer together along a receipt or invoice.
Contents of the sales agreement are additionally saved in seller’s ICT system and can be shared at any time on buyer’s request.
§ 9 Change of the Terms and Conditions
1. Buyers who have an account in the online shop will be automatically informed about any changes of the Terms and Conditions via e-mail.
2. If the Terms and Conditions changed since the last login, buyer has the rights to accept or deny the new provisions. In case of no acceptance, the buyer will no longer be able make any purchases in the shop.
3. Buyer, who does not accept the new Terms and Conditions may ask for account removal at any time.
4. On orders placed before the changes have been made apply the old Terms and Conditions.
§ 10 Final provisions
1. In cases not regulated by this Terms and Conditions document, the Polish law applies (przepisy ustawy z dnia 2 marca 2000 r. o ochronie niektórych praw konsumentów oraz o odpowiedzialności za szkodę wyrządzoną przez produkt niebezpieczny (Dz.U. 2000 nr 22 poz. 271 ze zm.), ustawy z dnia 27 lipca 2002 r. o szczególnych warunkach sprzedaży konsumenckiej oraz o zmianie Kodeksu Cywilnego (Dz.U. 2002 nr 141 poz. 1176 ze zm.), ustawy z dnia 23 kwietnia 1964 r. – Kodeks Cywilny (Dz.U. 1964 nr 16 poz. 93 ze zm.))
2. Disputes consequential to application of this Terms and Conditions document and to sales agreements made between the online shop and buyers will be considered by the appopriate local court, according to Polish law (według przepisów o właściwości rzeczowej i miejscowej, zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 17 listopada 1964 r. – Kodeks Postępowania Cywilnego (Dz.U. nr 43 poz. 296 ze zm.)).
Last updated: 14.10.2017